SIM800 is a complete Quad-band GSM/GPRS solution in a SMT type package which can be embedded in the customer applications. SIM800 supports Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz, it can transmit Voice, SMS and data information with low power consumption. With tiny size of 24*24*3mm, it can fit into slim and compact demands of customer design. Featuring Bluetooth and Embedded AT, it allows total cost savings and fast time-to-market for customer applications.
- Support up to 5*5*2 Keypads.
- One full function UART port, and can be configured to two independent serial ports.
- One USB port can be used as debugging and firmware upgrading.
- Audio channels which include a microphone input and a receiver output.
- Programmable general purpose input and output.
- One SIM card interface.
- Support Bluetooth function.
- Support one PWM.
- PCM/SPI/SD card interface, only one function can be accessed synchronously.
- Power supply 3.4V ~ 4.4V
- Typical power consumption in sleep mode is 1.2mA
- Frequency bands GPRS multi-slot class 12
- Supported SIM cards: 1.8V, 3V
- Serial Port: Can be used for AT commands for data stream
- USB Port: Can be used as debugging and firmware upgrading