This converter lets you send and receive data using the RS485 network from your Arduino/micro controller. Similar to Serial TTL and RS232 interfaces, the RS485 lets you transfer data between micro controllers and devices but with extra features! RS485 is an industry standard protocol for data transfer and provides numerous advantages. It lets you transfer data between up to 32 devices, through the same data line over a cable length of up to 1.2km (4000ft) with a maximum data rate of 10Mbit/s. This converter is designed for office and industrial applications (non-isolated), and provides superior characteristics/features normally found only on more expensive units.
- All kinds with RS485 port device parameter settings, data communication.
- LED display of communication data.
- Machine PLC data reading and writing.
- Monitoring data read and write, and PTZ control.
- Centralized control of household electrical appliances.
- Access Control System card.
- Fully compliant USB 2.0 standard, backward compatible with USB1.1
- Support System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Linux, macOS, and WinCE5.0 drive.
- Supports Plug, Play and hot-swap ( USB side).
- Better than using a CH341D chip or similar chip to support the laptop USB port.
- Communication distance up to 1.2KM, with the anti-jamming performance of the industrial site.
- No need external power, powered by USB port.
Package Includes :
1 x USB to RS485 Converter Adapter