This is a basic 16 character by 2 line Alphanumeric display. Black text on Green background. Utilizes the extremely common HD44780 parallel interface chipset . Interface code is freely available. You will need Minimum 6 general I/O pins to interface to this LCD screen. Includes LED backlight. Works in 4bit and 8 bit Mode.
Features and Specifications:
- Wide viewing angle and high contrast.
- Industry-standard JHD629-204A equivalent LCD controller built-in.
- +5V DC supply with 33 Ohm resistor LED backlight.
- Supported 4 or 8-bit parallel interface.
- Display 4-line X 20-character.
- Operate with 5V DC.=
- Interface with 16 pins male header Connector.
- 20 characters wide, 4 rows
- Black text on the yellow background
- The module can easily interface with an MCU
- The module is a low-power consumption character LCD Module with a built-in controller
- Single LED backlight included can be dimmed easily with a resistor or PWM.
- Can be fully controlled with only 6 digital lines! (Any analog/digital pins can be used)
16*2 Parallel LCD Display with Green Backlight