This module uses SX1278 IC and works on a 433MHz frequency. Frequency hopping—which gives you that sweet balance of quality signal transmission—will cover a range of 420-450MHz. This long range wireless capability is packed into a small (17 x 16mm) package.
Developed by Ai-Thinker company, the manufacturer of the ESP E and SP32S, this Ra-02 LoRa (Long-range Radio) module will take your IoT projects the distance with communication over a long-range spread spectrum. This form of wireless communication results in a larger bandwidth, increasing interference resistance, minimizing current consumption, and increasing security.
- LoRaTM spread spectrum communication
- +20dBm – 10mW. Stable RF output power when input voltage changed
- Half-duplex SPI communication
- Programmable bit rate can reach to 300kbps
- Support FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK Modulation Mode
- 127dB RSSI wave range.
- Automatically detect RF signal, CAD mode and super high speed AFC
- With CRC 256 bytes data engine
- Half hole (castellated hole) SMD package
- With metal shielding case
- Wireless Standard: 433MHz
- Frequency range: 420 – 450MHz
- Port: SPI/GPIO
- Operating Voltage: 1.8 – 3.7V, default 3.3V
- Working Current, receive: less than 10.8mA(LnaBoost closed, Band 1)
- Transmit: less than 120mA(+20dBm),
- Sleep model: 0.2uA
- Working temperature: -40- +85 degrees