The pH Sensor Arduino Kit is specially designed for Arduino supported Micro-controllers and has a built-in simple, convenient, and practical connection and features. It has an LED that works as the Power Indicator, a BNC connector. To use it, just connect the pH sensor Arduino with the BNC connector, and plug the interface into the analog input port of a micro-controller.
It comes pre-programmed, you will get the pH value easily.
- Please use an external switching power supply, and the voltage as close as possible to the +5.00 V. More accurate the voltage, the higher the accuracy!
- Before the electrode in continuous use every time, you need to calibrate it by the standard solution, in order to obtain more accurate results. The best environment temperature is about 25 ℃, and the pH value is known and reliable, close to the measured value. If you measure the acidic sample, the pH value of the standard solution should be 4.00. If you measure the alkaline sample, the pH value of the pure alkaline solution should be 7.00.
- Before the pH electrode measured different solutions, we need to use water to wash it. We recommend using de-ionized water.
- Connect equipment according to the graphic, that is, the pH electrode is connected to the BNC connector on the pH meter board，and then use the connection lines, the pH meter board is connected to the analog port of the Micro-controller. When the MCU gets power, you will notice the blue LED on board is ON.
- Upload the code to the Micro controller.
- Put the pH electrode into the standard solution whose pH value is 7.00，or directly shorted the input of the BNC connector.
- Put the pH electrode into the pH standard solution whose value is 4.00. Then wait for about one minute, adjust the gain potential device, let the value stabilize at around 4.00. At this time, the acidic calibration has been completed and you can measure the pH value of an acidic solution.
- According to the linear characteristics of the pH electrode itself, after the above calibration, you can directly measure the pH value of the alkaline solution, but if you want to get better accuracy, you can re-calibrate it.
1 x pH probe with cable and BNC connector.
1 x pH sensor PCB.